USC Events & Programs
As a major festival sponsor and host, USC presents live entertainment and author events in two venues: The USC Stage (at the center of campus) offers arts and entertainment; and an indoor venue in Wallis Annenberg Hall (ANN) features panels and conversations. Please see the links below for a detailed schedule of events.
- USC Stage Performances, Hahn Plaza (near Tommy Trojan)
- Panel Discussions in Wallis Annenberg Hall
- USC Communities Tent (Booth 544) – Download the flyer
- USC Health Pavilion (Booth 862) – Download the flyer
- USC Faculty and Alumni Appearances in L.A. Times Programs
While visiting, please drop by USC programs at the following booths:
Publishing House of Scholarly Works by USC-affiliated authors.
USC Dana & David Dornsife College/Joint Educational Project
USC’s Joint Educational Project is a service-learning organization housed in the Dornsife College. USC students gain a better understanding of their course content through experiential learning in schools, non profit organizations and hospitals and/or health clinics in the university community.
USC Master of Management in Library and Information Science
Technology partner of the USC Master of Management in Library and Information Science (MMLIS) online program.